Thursday, March 11, 2010

Never a Dull Moment

Connor continues to be an extremely active child. She spills personality and spunk. And we love this part of our little one even if it keeps us on our toes! There is never a dull moment. Or a quiet one for that matter - she is also a chatterbox! When we travel in the car and her kid songs play she calls out, "EVERYBODY!" loudly instructing Kirk and I to join in the singalong. Just imagine all three of us shouting out the words to Rise and Shine, Dumbo and The Jungle Book.

In Munich Connor perfected her trick of turning around and sticking her head out the back of the stroller. She usually looks up at me and calls out "Hi Guys! I'm here Guys!"
It is all I can do to keep a semi straight face.
I mean what would you do if you saw a child like this passing by?!? She is so proud of her new little feat.
And I just have to include the photo below from the Deutsches Museum...
Connor is the blur leaping off the ledge while Kirk looks away, oblivious of the mischief at hand. She did a pretty good belly flop onto the floor.
Now I know why they say parents have to grow eyes in the back of their heads!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I really don't know how you would keep a straight face! She is so adorable and obviously has a great sense of humor! :D I love the picture of her taking flight! I love that she is this huge blur while Kirk is just standing still! So fun!