Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yellow and Green IKEA Cans

I bought these yellow and green canisters from IKEA before Connor's bday party in hopes they would be good impromptu seats in the park. They were super cheap, maybe $2 apiece. I liked that they stacked for compact storage and the kids had fun riding them like horsies and rolling them everywhere. After the party I wondered if they would be used again. Or were they a crazy one-time splurge?

Answer: Connor loves them! They are her new favorite toy. Who would guess how many hours of fun and different ways she could create to let her imagination run wild?
I had to laugh when she took them all out of their stack and created a long train of yellow and green in a single file line!

Chug a Chug a Chug a Choo Choo!!!

This is when I had to intervene! I don't think my baby is quite ready for this level of balance. Although there is nothing she won't try!!! My little monkey!

Thanks IKEA!

No comments: