Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Legs

I am feeling like a sappy, sentimental Mom these days. My baby girl is growing up. She is a little "big girl" now. I just look at her body and spirit and am amazed at the miracle of her. Child growth and development is fascinating.
Oddly, I was thinking specifically of her legs. Connor had those baby legs that strangers feel compelled to come up and pinch because they roll so well. She will probably hate me for these photos one day --- but they are from her first Labor Day weekend on St. Simons Island.I just cannot fathom that this little peanut so helpless and new.......turned into this beautiful Goldilocks with LOOOONG skinny legs.

She can thank Kirk for those genes!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Oh my gosh, look at those chubs! :) She has turned into a beautiful little toddler.

Ali Meyer said...

Wow, so I shouldn't be alarmed when my baby will probably have chubby legs and more! Both my husband and I were chunky babies!

Connor's such a doll...I can only hope the same for my little girl!