Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Bet You Think This Song Is About You!

Connor absolutely cracks me up. I find myself in stitches several times a day at something funny she does or says. She is full of toddler surprises. This week we were out and about walking on the Rue Royale passing lots of shop windows. It was a bright, sunny day. I turned and looked in the windows to see Connor just checking herself out and making faces in the mirrored reflection as we rolled by. I just had to snap a photo to remember the spectacle.And then later on the same hints of vanity came out. On our apartment elevator Connor has switched from being fascinated with pressing all of the buttons to gazing and shrieking at herself in the mirror.She wriggles out of her stroller straps to hoist herself up.

If I ask, "Who do you see?"

She will answer "Baby!"

And I ask back, "Baby who?"

And Connor laughs and says "Baby Connor!!"

No comments: