Saturday, August 1, 2009

Inside Fun

We have been outside a lot this Summer. Surprisingly good weather for Belgium has ruled the day. But on a rare inside morning I had fun watching Connor's imagination take off. I turned around and this is what I saw...Connor looked up at me sheepishly and said "I am making a train!" A Book Train! What fun!!!We jumped in glee! Choo Choo, the Book Train!When the Book Train stretched as long as possible Connor hopped from book to book like along a hopscotch. It was quite an ordeal! This house was my one purchase at the July sales. It started out marked at 38 euros (for a cardboard house!) and was marked down to 10 euros. Who could pass that up?I love that the house is disposible. Connor can draw all over it and who cares?!?! It is the perfect size for her to stand and play in. The only drawback is that she can easily slide it all around since it is lightweight. I am proud of my July purchase. Connor seems to love it!Indoor days are sometimes just what the doctor orders to let creativity and imagination rule the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just now catching up on your adventures after a busy few weeks...when I saw the first picture, I thought "how fun that these two girls are an ocean apart reading all of the same books!" then I saw that she was making a train, and Taylor did the same thing this morning - how fun!

I hope that we will all get to see each other sometime. I am loving your stories and still living vicariously through them.