Monday, March 16, 2009

Prayers for Robin Waldron

I believe in the power of prayer. So I hope you will forgive me using my blog to make a prayer request, but this one is especially important. My uncle Robin was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. He and my aunt Ruffin live in Arizona and Robin is fortunate to be under the care of The Mayo Clinic. They have been through an awful lot already in treating this cancer and they have a long road ahead. But the strength and endurance of their faith is inspiring and recent medical updates are encouraging. It is true that God always gives you the tools to deal with the challenges in life. This is certainly the case with Ruffin and Robin.

Nonetheless today is a big day. Robin's surgery to remove the tumors is today. Times like these certainly drive home the point that we are an entire ocean away. Ruffin and Robin, we miss you and will be praying for you and the surgeons every moment today.

No comments: