Friday, September 25, 2009

The GREATEST Great Grandparents

I am in complete awe when I see Connor with her great grandparents. She seems calmer, wiser, and knowing of their deep love. Although it is easy to see why...

For this blog post I think the photos say more than words ever could.I am grateful for the bountiful love from Lucy, Charlie, and Anmama Pat. I am sorry Connor didn't know my mom's parents because they would have cherished Connor too. I see a little bit of each of them in Connor. Genes are pretty spectacular that way.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Love that last photo - I had a Raggedy Ann and Andy when I was a kid too.

Ali Meyer said...

The pictures were very touching! I love the popsicle one along with the one where Connor is surrounded by stuffed animals. I'm sure your family enjoyed your visit back home.